Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
We aim to get your product to you as quickly as possible within the UK, the majority of our products are shipped via royal mail with orders valued at over £25 shipped by royal mail recorded delivery.
FREE Delivery is available on all UK and Northern Ireland orders delivery is via royal mail as above.
Any Items returned to us as undeliverable will be subject to £3.95 shipping and handling charge if you require them to be redelivered
Options are available in the checkout for worldwide, charges will vary depending on the country and service you require.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee:
All our products come with a 14 day Money Back guarantee:
- Goods must be returned in their original condition and with all original packaging.
- Goods will only be accepted if returned as new i.e. have not been washed or worn, with tags and labels still intact. (This excludes non-refundable goods, please see point 5 below).
- Goods must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Customers assume responsibility for goods returned, we strongly recommend that returned items are tracked and proof of postage is retained.
- Bespoke (Made to measure items) items which are made to your colour and size specification cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Goods of an intimate nature are non refundable and non exchangeable, this includes sex toys, hosiery, underwear, wigs, selected bondage items, food supplements, oral capsules, magazines and is in accordance with health and hygiene regulations.
If you would like to exchange you purchase for a different size or an alternative product, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to help. Exchange items are subject to the same conditions as returns (above).
Faulty or Incorrect Items
The majority of our products are inspected prior to despatch, in the unlikely event that your goods are faulty then we would welcome you to return them to us for a refund or exchange item (see below).
- Please contact us before returning so that we can advise you.
- Please return items within 28 days, we regret that we are unable to accept any faulty items back after this time.
- Please return the item in a clean condition, in its original packaging, complete with any manuals and accessories.
- If the item is faulty we will cover the cost of your return postage up to a value of £7.50. Parcels costing over £7.50 or posting from overseas please email us to obtain your personal reference number.
- When returning faulty items please state the fault of the item on the dispatch note that was received with your order, this can be a photocopy of the original document.
Making a Return
In order to make a return please email us and request a returns management number at email@example.com with your full name, address, phone number and your original order number. Once you have your RNM you may return the goods to us at:
The Pantie Purse Ltd
1 Syke Road
Please ensure you include your RNM number with any return so that we can relate the return back to your account. If you require a replacement product then please state this in your original e-mail, a shipping and handling charge will be made on all replacements of £3.95.
- If any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods to you at your expense.
- Customers may cancel their order within 7 days of purchase. A refund will be issued straight away if the goods have not left our premises. If the goods are in transit we will refund you as soon as we receive the goods back.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
www.latexleatherandlace.co.uk is a site operated by A P W Trading Ltd ("We"); we are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 8404691 Our registered office is No 6, The Old Print Shop, Graphic House, Druid Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 1QH. Our VAT number is GB 160 0599 24.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.